Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To You, My Little One

On my birthday, I cannot help to think about you, my little one:Not born yet or just being born, just a twinkle in your daddy's eye. I bet your mommy loves you; she's just scared. I've been scared before too. Oh how special you are even amoungst 10-20 babies. You are the one and only you. Don't be scared they will take good care of you there, your foster mother and father will love you like their own. You will get to see your first sights tastes and smells of Korea. I hope that I get to meet them, your foster family and perhaps even talk to them on the internet. I want you to know how many people love you. God will be with you, all the time that I cannot be, I'll be with you as soon as I can. In about a year or too we will meet, Don't be worried. Even though we will talk different, smell different and look different, We love you like your foster family. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment